Episode 20: How Purpose creates an empowering culture
Peter Drucker famously said "Culture eats strategy for breakfast". He recognized that if an organization can't rally the troops behind the plan, the plan won't succeed no matter how brilliant it may be.
To have a culture that actually elevates the plan, you need to:
• Create a culture by design rather than by happenstance
• Design it based on your Purpose
In this video, I explain how culture is the social extension of Purpose. Since Purpose is what makes you uniquely remarkable, actively designing your culture from your Purpose will ensure that your culture and all of your employees' daily efforts will be driven by what makes you uniquely remarkable.
I have a big ask! If you watch the video, I would be grateful if you:
- Rate it and leave a comment
- Subscribe to my Youtube channel and watch the other episodes
- Share it with anyone you think might find it of value
#strategy #culture #sales #purpose #purposedriven #retention